<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript"> <!-- function MM_reloadPage(init) { //reloads the window if Nav4 resized if (init==true) with (navigator) {if ((appName=="Netscape")&&(parseInt(appVersion)==4)) { document.MM_pgW=innerWidth; document.MM_pgH=innerHeight; onresize=MM_reloadPage; }} else if (innerWidth!=document.MM_pgW || innerHeight!=document.MM_pgH) location.reload(); } MM_reloadPage(true); //--> </script> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3429142819111493400?origin\x3dhttp://live-laugh-live.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Something Random :)
Saturday, 25 April 2009

sometimes i feel that the whole world is against me. I don't really want them to I just... to fit in sometimes. I never can be able to do whatever, say whatever. All my feelings always have to be hidden. No one ever understands how I feel. What about a moment when my voice is actually heard. I have some friends but somehow something i don't know i did always make them not- not as the friend i wish for. I don't mean to do it on purpose its just my way of living. Why no one ever helps me, i don't know. I really don't want to hurt anyone. People always can hurt me, hate me. But when has anyone ever understood me. I don't ever hate people. And even when i hate someone, one of my friends are always the ones which make me hate that person. I never can have a personal opinion. It's always someone else. Everyone in the world - even my parents - don't know how i feel. I just can't express everything I want to and expect everyone to listen and not feel pissed, bored or tired. Wherever I am, virtual world, or non - virtual world being myself have always seemed to be a dream, an ambition that somehow could not exist.  Life goes on, they say. I can't say their lying but the pace they go on in is killing me. Each second being more monotonous than the other...


hope you liked the beginning of it [: like everything else still UC. to be continued. hahaha



00:12