Start navigating simply by clicking on the colour
tab on the left side of this box
Quotes I like from Secret Garden (:
Friday, 24 April 2009
"Does 'tha like me?"
"Let them laugh"
"I shall live for ever - and ever - and ever"
"Might I have a bit of earth?"
"If 'tha was a missel trush an' showed me where thy nest was, does 'tha think I'd tell anyone?"
23:34
Quotes I like from Secret Garden (:
Friday, 24 April 2009
"Does 'tha like me?"
"Let them laugh"
"I shall live for ever - and ever - and ever"
"Might I have a bit of earth?"
"If 'tha was a missel trush an' showed me where thy nest was, does 'tha think I'd tell anyone?"
Time freezed at 23:34
My Identity
Sup? Audrey Here
At your service!
Stuff that are confidential are not for you to see, so enough of the nagging
I loveee twilight so damn much!
Friends complete me :)
Fakers : Adj. synonym to : LOSERS, JERKs, BUTTHEADS ;p
thanks for visiting my site :)
shhh. none of those damn insults P E A C E