<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript"> <!-- function MM_reloadPage(init) { //reloads the window if Nav4 resized if (init==true) with (navigator) {if ((appName=="Netscape")&&(parseInt(appVersion)==4)) { document.MM_pgW=innerWidth; document.MM_pgH=innerHeight; onresize=MM_reloadPage; }} else if (innerWidth!=document.MM_pgW || innerHeight!=document.MM_pgH) location.reload(); } MM_reloadPage(true); //--> </script> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3429142819111493400?origin\x3dhttp://live-laugh-live.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"Her"
Monday, 27 April 2009

Sometimes... I wish she was gone,
But when i think of a way to tell her I wish to be back there.
To dream a dream that sometimes never can true is possible,
But for it to happen in real life just can't happen. 
She is my friend, we... she was my friend.
I can't tell simple facts to her...
People admire and love her,
But only because they haven't known her...
Just cause they aren't used by her...
Sometimes, just once when I wish to say "no,"
A word comes up shattering all the words in my heart..
The word just come.. and make me feel broken.
Truly I know that the best way is to tell the truth.
But to say it, would just about break our friendship apart.
Not only mines, but everyone's else's.
Though it is what I should do...
I will never be able to bring that dream upon me 


23:57